Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Data Governance Lead to augment our Asset Management client’s project leading a transformative, greenfield data governance play. Based on our client’s site in Sydney CBD you’ll be embedding data quality into the business and progressing the data quality and governance framework. This will be a 6 month contract role.
- Data management awareness, practices and processes across all data management activities, (e.g. through engagement, training, support)
- Manage data quality through implementation of appropriate metrics, monitoring and reporting mechanism
- Drive the data vision and actively ensure all operations (i.e. data assurance, meta data maintenance, data linage etc.) are being followed
- Be proactive and perform analysis to find out where there are missing links in the data processes (i.e. data privacy, risks, data qualification, access, privacy incident response etc.)
Skills & Experience
- Significant Experience as a Data Governance / Quality Analyst or Lead
- Data Quality assessment / SQL skills
- Meta data management
- Business Analysis
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).