Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a iOS Native Developer to augment our Manufacturing and Supply client’s project to work on a permanent basis based out of Darling Park, Sydney CBD.
An Android application exists, that needs to be developed for iOS. The application is for the tracking and management of the client vehicles and contractors alike.
- Develop the iOS version of the application and manage the full cycle of development to deployment of the application.
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver this project you will need:
- Demonstrated iOS development skills, that are current, for production quality applications
- End to end experience in; DevOps, UX, Application store deployment, etc. i.e. full life cycle
- Be able to work autonomously, i.e. without supervision
- Be able to identify problems and present the solutions to those problems.
- Contractor must provide own laptop, cloud tools ensure no issue with software and licencing availability.
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Salary circa $90-100k
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).