Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Network Oprtations Engineer to work onsite with a key customer to be responsible for the design, deployment and management of Data Centre, Cloud and Enterprise network. As a Network Engineer within the Network Operations team you will be responsible for supporting and maintaining a robust enterprise network.
Typical Responsibilities Include
- Configure and monitor L2, L3 deployments
- Analyse, configure and monitor traffic logs for Palo Alto firewalls
- Assist with project related aspects within Azure and AWS EG subnets, UDR's and network security groups
- Provide ongoing support and preventative maintenance to the supporting network infrastructure
Key Selection Criteria
- Demonstrated experience working within a BAU, network security or network operational support position
- Able to support complex and multi vendor networks
- Well versed with performing log analysis, root cause analysis and resolving complex issues within a critical environment
- CCNP, CCIE, PCNSE and ITIL certifications are highly desired
You will support and be required to work across
- Public cloud deployments (Azure and AWS)
- Palo Alto Firewalls
- Citrix Netscalers
- VPN, SSL and loadbalancing
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).