Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team and work onsite with a key customer within the banking and financial services sector.
This position will require you to:
- Perform hands-on design and implementation of Infrastructure as Code
- Take ownership of the continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Maintain Jenkins distributed builds with containerisation in AWS and designs Jenkins pipeline as code
- Perform Tomcat server debugging and administration activities
- Perform general Linux systems administration duties
This position will require you to work across
- Java and Groovy programming
- Bash / Perl / Python scripting
- AWS Cloud, Cloud Formation, Auto scaling, security groups, load balancer
- Docker slave and master configuration
- Tomcat Server
- Selenium with Cucumber integration
- Puppet and Chef
- Artifactory and GitHub
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).