Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a senior software engineer to augment our client’s project. Based on our client’s site, you will build and improve our client products, digital capabilities and partner integration.
- Develop and lead digital design process
- Collaborate with Scrum Master and Product Owner to plan, monitor and control solution delivery
- Improve API development capabilities of the organisation
- Contribute to key phases of the development life cycle including test and releases
- Develop and maintain a Contribute to CI/CD framework and participate in design and code reviews
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver this project you will need experience in a technology landscape which includes
- Application patterns, SOA, 12-factor, Lambda, microservices, serverless & distributed architectures
- Multiple software development languages like .NET, Node, Go, Java
- Multiple types of datastores & streams (RDBMS, NoSql, search, analytics, ElasticSearch, Cassandra, Oracle, MS SQL, Kinesis, Kafka)
- AWS components such as EC2, RDS, S3, VPC, Route53, Lambda, SNS, SQS, API Gateway and technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes or ECS
- Exposure to GraphQL, React.js and other front-end capabilities
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).