Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
Senior Network Engineer ,Routing & Switching, High Level Design 6 months Melb CBD be part of Australia's leading ICT organisation. In this role you will design, configure, test and deploy network technologies
- Providing Engineering work breakdown (Epics into user stories), sizing and commitments for Program Increment (PI) planning and on an ongoing basis with fellow Delivery Team members
- Develop high quality production network High Level Designs, Configuration and other deliverables to enhance and augment production network
- Develop and maintains strong relationships with other senior roles in the Delivery Team
- Supporting System Integration Test, First Time Deployments and Operational handover activities, Configuration and other deliverables through to production stability.
Skills & Experience
- Strong experience in design, configuration, testing and deploying network technologies in a carrier environment
- Demonstrates experience in Aggregation and NCN systems and protocols: Proven experience with OSPF and BGP routing as well as MPLS technologies AND Proven experience with QoS and Layer 2 services (e.g. VPLS, Pseudowires/E-Line, PBB-epipes, EVPN-Etree)
- Demonstrates Alcatel Lucent/Nokia (ESS 7450, SAS 7210, SAM) and/or Cisco (ASR9000, Cisco Prime/EPNM) platform knowledge and experience
- Experience in developing High Level Designs and Detailed Designs of new telecommunication network capabilities
- Strong Solution design and documentation skills
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).