Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Business Analyst with SharePoint / Office 365 expertise to augment our client’s project. Based on our client’s site in Melbourne CBD, you’ll be working in a highly supportive and collaborative environment.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise in the areas of SharePoint and Office 365
- Lead and facilitate discovery and design workshops for O365, Nintex and AvePoint based solutions
- Capture of business requirements, conduct requirements analysis activities and document business and functional requirements
- Deliver consultative functional design, alternative solution identification and feasibility services to enable stakeholders to make informed decisions
- Produce delivery documents like functional specification, information architecture, governance plans, migration plans
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver this project you will need:
- Proven experience in Agile delivery as a functional Analyst.
- Significant Functional Analysis experience.
- Experience with Office 365.
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).