Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are currently looking for a professional Senior Security Engineer to join our rapidly growing security team. This is an initial 6 month contract opportunity based in our Brisbane CBD office.
Working within the Dimension Data Security Team, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing technical assistance to colleagues during design and implementation
- Performing security assessments for clients, providing recommendations and driving deliverable
- Assist in development of security architectures for client environments
- Performing reviews of client security configuration components, making recommendations and remediating
- Providing peer review of documentation and input for proposals
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Strong understanding of Technical Security Architecture, Security Policy Architecture and Security Governance and Compliance
- Strong understanding of Splunk Enterprise Security
- Security Pre-sales experience and knowledge of network switch/route and architecture
- Strong documentation production and management skills
- Highly experienced in client interaction and relationships
- Experience in F5 will be highly advantageous
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. You’re committed to excellence and ongoing development, and want to leverage the fantastic training opportunities that we offer. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with a responsive and balanced workplace, unparalleled IT industry positioning, industry leading benefits, an excellent salary and bonus structure along with a talented and focused team.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.