Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are seeking an ERP Project Manager to augment our client’s project delivering an ERP upgrade project. Joining us on an initial 8 month contract and based in Castlemaine.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure successful implementation of the MOM (Manufacturing Operations Management) project on time and within budgetPr
- Provide advice on MOM project related queries
- Execute the statements of work in accordance to the Project Plan using company standards for Project Management practices (blend of Prince 2 and PMP)
- Manage the project’s progress and performance and coordinate vendors and the project team members to deliver the scope.
- Prepare the Steering Committee briefing packs and ensure executive alignment throughout the project lifecycle.
- Process design for data integration between SAP ERP and MES
To successfully deliver this project:
- Experience in working as part of the team in delivering manufacturing projects or MES upgrades for larger clients (>1200 employees)
- Relevant experience as either a manufacturing functional lead or SME (Subject Matter Expert)
- Experience managing complex MES/ERP projects in manufacturing environments
- Exceptional leadership, motivation, communication and presentation skills
- Experience with design of new manufacturing processes and procedures
- Extensive project coordination experience across multiple large-scale system implementations/projects
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be exposed to industry leading technology, projects and expertise. You’ll have the support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe. And unique in the contracting market, you’ll be charged no payroll administration fees, and have access to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.