Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Principle Infrastructure Consultant - Service Management to augment our Banking client’s project. Based on our client’s site in Melbourne CBD. 6 Month Contract
You’ll be required to replacement services a large number of major technology infrastructure deliverables need to be shaped, solutions and provisioned.
- Proven track record in delivering service management solutions into operation and delivering benefits associated with the solutions,
- Significant knowledge and experience in the operation of high performing and efficient service management capability required to support a large organisation,
- Significant knowledge and experience contributing to and driving the solutioning, design and establishment of service management capability, processes and the underpinning technology,
- Significant knowledge and experience with Service Management tooling and the ServiceNow application.
- Knowledge and experience in infrastructure, security governance, procurement and Service Assurance,
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver you will need:
- Technology professional with clear evidence of the ability to integrate/manage the delivery of large-scale technology projects
- Experience with stakeholder management of Senior Management
- Strong, specialised understanding of the Infrastructure and Environment delivery and management
- Demonstrable technology expertise, combined with business depth and strategic vision to enable effective assessment of the potential “added-value” to be played by technology systems
- Highly effective and proven negotiating and influencing skills
- Knowledge and experience in managing compliance with management assurance and risk,
- ITIL certification will be considered favorably.
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).