Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking for a Change Manager, who can join our ICT client based in Melbourne CBD. This is for 12 months banking project.
- Development and implementation of a communication plan for their migration from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2016 across the enterprise. Development and presentation of a Client satisfaction summary which outlines what worked well, key lessons learnt and identify any follow up activities to ensure on going satisfaction or improvements.
- Proactively communicating and escalating relevant issues to management as appropriate. Interact, facilitate and advance the Change Management plan and deliverables by working closely with internal stakeholders and external service providers. Provide governance guidance to the project to ensure there is effective communication between the management/governance layer.
- Responsible for extracting and preparing program level reports for management review.
- Report on Change Management Deliverables to project manager and steering committee.
- Manage a small Change Management team.
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver this project you will need:
- Hands on experience as a Change Manager with enterprise wide Change Management experience, including experience with external vendor and in-house operational delivery teams.
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline such as Change Management
- Proven experience with executive stakeholder management, building and fostering positive working relationships and collaborating with executive management to reach a mutually acceptable outcome.
- Demonstrate excellent business writing and presentation skills, including the ability to deliver high quality, fit for purpose documents, including the authoring of Change Strategies, Communications Plans and other Change Management deliverables
- Knowledge of PROSCI and ADKAR methods integrated into change methods, tools and frameworks.
- Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).