Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Business Analyst to augment our government client’s project delivering a new Salesforce information management platform. Based on our client’s site, this role will see you:
- Develop a Business Analysis Plan
- Establish Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and estimates – establish work packages and manage them as an ongoing asset to be refined
- Requirements specification and Business Process Mapping
- Solution options in consultation with technology stakeholders and constraints
- Support of the project stakeholders through the test and change management phases of the project
Skills & Experience
We are looking for someone with the following experience:
• Autonomous, Certified and experience BA practitioner
• Business Analysis planning
• Workshop planning and execution
• Detailed requirements gathering
• Senior stakeholder engagement (up to C-Level)
Previous Government experience is highly desirable.
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).