Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Project Procurement Support Officer to augment our client’s project. Based on our client’s site in Melbourne CBD, you will be working in a highly collaborative and supportive environment to deliver project support services for a network evolution project.
- Develop and review briefs, project and procurement documents.
- Develop procurement documentation RFx (ITS/RFQ/RFT/EOI etc.) for market release including (evaluation plan, evaluation matrix, other relevant procurement documentation).
- Organise evaluation team meetings and consolidating tender responses.
- Assist the project manager with project administration support, updating of project artefacts, risks, issues, schedule, budget tracking.
- Portfolio and project reporting including financial reporting.
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver this project, you will need:
- Experience with Victorian Government procurement activities.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Flexibility in reacting to changing task allocations.
- Proficiency in use of computer systems like SharePoint and ideally experience with purchasing systems such as Ariba.
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).