Oakton is one of Australia’s leading Digital Consulting, Business and Technology Services companies, with over 1,000 employees and offices Australia wide and in Hyderabad India.
We are a full service digital advisory incorporating consulting services, data analytics, and business applications. We have the ability to provide holistic, end-to-end technology solutions as a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data.
Dimension Data operates in 58 countries and is part of the NTT Group, the world’s 3rd largest telecommunications company.
About the Role
As a .Net Full Stack developer at Oakton, you will be working with our clients and their users to design bespoke applications focused to address their needs. You will be involved in various phases of the project and be responsible for delivering a digital software solution (on premise and Cloud).
Skills & Experience:
Our Digital Solutions team require multiple Full Stack .Net Magicians with the following tricks in their Hats…
- Knowledge of development, architecture and design standards on .Net platform using C#
- Experience with .NET Core
- Experience in developing API services using WebAPI.
- Exposure to micro-services architecture an advantage.
- Experience with Angular JS, but will consider other Angular versions.
- Experience with developing and deploying solutions for Azure.
- Experience working in an Agile team.
- Experience with VSTS for managing Scrum processes.
- Excellent client-facing skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
At Oakton, we believe that how you think about the problem is more important than the problem itself.
Our employees are driven to think in new ways and contribute to innovative solutions for our clients.
We see things others don't.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with:
- Industry leading benefits including Income Protection & Crisis Insurance
- Competitive salary structure
- Unparalleled IT industry positioning
- A talented and focused team.