Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
Senior Project Manager initial 6 months engagement Sydney CBD. The Project Manager will be required to bring together and drive delivery across multiple streams of activities in order to achieve the objective of the project in a short period of time.
- Improve & streamline both existing & new customer requested ‘changes of technology’ across both Business and Residential
- Bring together and drive delivery across multiple streams of activities in order to achieve the objective of the project in a short period of time
- support and perform both tactical and manual activities and operations in order to change technology across premises while in parallel working to define the long-term scale requirements and solution
- Coordinate resources and manage deliverables for customer projects, ensuring that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget
Skills & Experience
- Proven work experience as a Senior project manager across Large complex projects
- Proven experience working across Telecommunication , Shared services , system interrogators
- Strong scheduling & reporting capabilities
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management across all levels.
- Waterfall working Environment
- Migration experience (Desirable)
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).