Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are seeking a Project Coordinator to join on our Professional Services team on an initial 6-month contract. Based out of our Darling Park office, you will be responsible for the management of smaller scale IT projects, whilst assisting the senior PM’s on large scale project implementations.
The successful candidate will have experience working on Infrastructure projects.
Duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Leading small IT projects to aid larger scale implementations.
- Manage all administrative functions throughout the project life cycle, including time sheet reconciliation, billing and invoicing on multiple projects.
- Assist with the identification and assignment of resources to multiple projects, using internal and external resources.
- Ensure demand fulfilment and efficiency through effective interaction with internal stakeholders.
- Assist with the management of resourcing conflicts and escalations in accordance with project and business priorities.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Solid experience supporting multiple IT delivery projects reflecting the duties above (preferably within an IT systems integration environment).
- Strong experience working on Infrastructure projects
- Strong understanding of IT projects and familiarity with project frameworks in managed/professional services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, work well within a team context and display keen attention to detail.
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. You’re committed to excellence and ongoing development, and want to leverage the fantastic training opportunities that we offer. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with a responsive and balanced workplace, unparalleled IT industry positioning, industry leading benefits, an excellent salary and bonus structure along with a talented and focused team.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.