Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are seeking a SQL Database Administrator for our Government client. Joining us on an initial 4 weeks contract and based in Banyo you’ll be required to develop, operate, refactor and modernise databases in order to ensure operational and corporate data remains available and accessible.
This will include:
- Develop and maintain scripts and data collection mechanisms and appropriate data coding strategies
- Generate data extraction / queries, SQL tables and reports to provide efficient data exchange
- Develop, update and maintain existing processes and procedures relating to databases
- Maintain, monitor and improve database status, security integrity, access controls and performance
To secure and succeed in this contract, you will need:
- Experience working with SSIS,SQL and T-SQL, stored procedures, database queries
- Solid experience with SSRS reports
- Proven experience with SQL Server Always On Availability Groups
- Strong knowledge across data modelling and database design
- Previous experience with cloud based services
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be exposed to industry leading technology, projects and expertise. You’ll have the support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe. And unique in the contracting market, you’ll be charged no payroll administration fees, and have access to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.