Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to be responsible for supporting the development and implementation of project and program scope items. The majority of these scope items relate to legislative, ASIC and independent expert requirements.
• Be responsible for development/design of solutions and requirements for the implementation of project scope items
• Bring deep subject matter and technical expertise to business problems and use the latest BA tools
• Maintain accountability for the quality, planning and estimating of your individual work-stream and deliverable
• Demonstrate a successful track record in Business Analysis from concept to implementation with a business focus
Skills & Experience
• A comprehensive understanding of Agile / Waterfall project delivery, and project delivery systems
• XPLAN, ADP/ Goals 360, knowledge of advice technologies and systems
• Stakeholder management and good technical BA capabilities
• Advice domain knowledge
• Exemplary communication skills, both written and verbal
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).