- Infrastructure Architect/Solution Designer-
- Build the Base Program (BTB)
Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking an Infrastructure Architect / Solution Designer to augment our Health Care companies project. 3 month initially with a strong view to extend for 4+ months. Based on our client’s site in St Leonards NSW. Here you’ll be designing/developing on the clients Build the Base Program (BTB). Our Client is seeking to bring order and process to their architectural processes.
- To build a reference architecture so there are enterprise wide design standards, design patterns and templates available to facilitate better quality and timely solutions for new development projects, platform upgrades.
- The client has a complex environment supporting three business lines (medical centres imaging & pathology).
- There are many applications, multiple points of integration internally/externally and infrastructure progressively being upgraded- on prem to Cloud
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver this project you will need:
- Enterprise experience and strong working knowledge of architectural standards in the infrastructure space.
- Able to enable efficient upgrades of platforms through the use of repeatable processes derived from common standards and design patterns.
- Good communication skills.
- Professional, private health industry
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).