Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are currently looking for a TSPV cleared Senior Network Engineer to join our Professional Services team to design, build and support highly secure networks.
Your key areas of focus will be:
- Assisting the Network Architect with design, build, configuration and testing of multiple and diverse networks
- Provide on-site network support in alignment with our clients processes and procedures
- Manage, own and co-ordinate the technical resolution of incidents either remotely or onsite
- Plan, coordinate and implement network changes within Client specified change windows and alignment with change management process
- Accept, manage and update service requests as well as technical ownership of network incidents and problems in alignment with the contracted service levels
We are looking for someone with:
- Knowledge and experience in the area of network management and design
- Experience with creating Bill of Materials from network designs and working with vendors on hardware selection
- Extensive experience in a network technical support environment working with Cisco and/or Juniper products
- In depth Understanding of switching protocols/methodologies (VLANS, Spanning-Tree etc), IP Addressing, MPLS and related standards/protocols
- Cisco Certifications (CCNA, CCNP, CCIE) will be highly regarded
Due to the nature of our client's environment, we require the successful candidate to hold an active or inactive TSPV clearance with the ability to maintain it
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. You’re committed to excellence and ongoing development, and want to leverage the fantastic training opportunities that we offer. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with a responsive and balanced workplace, unparalleled IT industry positioning, industry leading benefits, an excellent salary and bonus structure along with a talented and focused team.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.