Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
Our client is extending it's service portal to cover Finance and BI function. This will include building access control list, new form and email notification.
• Implementing ServiceNow Catalog
• Ingest data from our client's discovery tool into their CMDB
• Setting up CMDB and experience with ServiceNow API or automating integration into ServiceNow
• Implementing Service Portal
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver this project / support this network/system etc you will need:
• Ability to adapt to ad-hoc ServiceNow duties if requested
• A strong understanding of ServiceNow's technical function
• Strong communication skills
• Experience implementing inventory control processes
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).