Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Tech BA to augment our Banking clients project. Based on our client’s site in Melbourne CBD. 6 Months.
The Internet Banking team is part of the wider Digital area. This role would be specific to project delivery as there is as backlog of initiatives that need to be taken care of in addition to the four projects that are on the go at the moment.
- Standard BA duties
- Waterfall & Agile environment experience
- CI/CD experience
- Someone who can embrace newer technologies but can accept legacy technologies. Someone who can act quickly, is cross-functional and is resilient.
- Senior Business Analyst – Responsible for development and design of solutions and requirements for the implementation of project scope items.
- The purpose of this role is to bring deep subject matter and technical expertise to business problems and use the latest BA tools, techniques and methodologies to quickly develop solutions for the business. -This role will be accountable for the quality, planning and estimating of your individual workstream and deliverables.
- In addition to good technical BA capabilities, your role will require a comprehensive understanding of Agile / Waterfall project delivery, and project delivery systems.
- This role is also responsible for stakeholder management with the business.
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).