Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are seeking a WordPress Developer to augment our Manufacturing & Distribution client’s project. Joining us on an initial 3 month contract and based in Brisbane area. Working as part of a small development team, you will deliver several WordPress based website solutions, developing both back-end and front-end code to ensure that the design and functional requirements of the business are met.
This will include:
- Developing themes and plug-ins for several WordPress based websites, ensuring that functional and style guide requirements are met;
- Assisting in the development of integrations between WordPress and other corporate systems via SOAP and RESTful APIs;
- Developing solutions for the Extraction, Transformation and Load (ELT) data into WordPress from various web sources;
- Ensuring that code quality requirements are met, and code is documented in line with best practices; and
- Ensuring that all development supports security best practice and supports high availability and scalability.
To successfully deliver this project, you will need:
- Demonstrated experience in the development of WordPress plug-ins and themes
- Strong experience working with Git version control & demonstrated understanding of AWS and LAMP stack management
- Working knowledge of SQL and/or SOQL & Understanding of the core functions of ERP and CRM systems
- Ability to work collaboratively with various business stakeholders to ensure that developed solutions meet business stakeholder needs
Nice to haves:
- Experience working with the Salesforce platform and API
- Beaver Builder will be highly advantageous
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be exposed to industry leading technology, projects and expertise. You’ll have the support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe. And unique in the contracting market, you’ll be charged no payroll administration fees, and have access to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.