Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are seeking a delivery focused Enterprise Architect to augment our client’s project. Joining us on an initial 6 month contract and based in Brisbane CBD, you’ll have a focus on risk mitigation and use your good business architecture and architectural change experience.
- Work on an end to end architecture map
- Operate closely with the Business Analysis team to assist them with their requirements
- Implement Analytics and Data Automation
- Work with an Integrated planning process / systems integrated to rostering.
- Guide the client's process of planning and designing the IT/IS capabilities
To successfully deliver this project, you will need:
- Proven experience in defining and implementing strategies in a large organisation.
- Proven experience in providing guidance, advice and delivery of architectural designs for large enterprise solutions.
- Extensive experience with enterprise architecture best practices and methods.
- Ability to maintain effective relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Large transformation skills preferably heavy industry/resources.
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be exposed to industry leading technology, projects and expertise. You’ll have the support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe. And unique in the contracting market, you’ll be charged no payroll administration fees, and have access to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.