Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
Analytics and Reporting Data Modelling Specialist 6 MONTHS MELB CBD,In this role you will bring an in-depth understanding of data modelling techniques and practices.
- Determine and review revenue numbers with management on a monthly basis through reporting
- Develop internal finance controls based on industry best practice
- Develop revenue recognition policies and revenue generation standards
- Developer Reports
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrable experience across Fiance , Utility , Telco
- Strong Development experience
- Development experience with Spark
- Familiarity with Aws Athena
- PL/SQL and Tableau/ Netezza
- Strong Communicator, team player
- Technically minded, self-motivated, committed individual.
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).