Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking Senior Quality Assurance Engineer 6 months Melb CBD to Work alongside a well-known Telco brand.
- Testing of broadcast technologies (e.g set-up boxes, gateways and head-end components)
- Planning, creating and executing manual and automated test activities
- Designing and assisting in building test automation architecture
- Working with stakeholders to develop and implement related test plans and test cases
- Managing defects and proactively identifying risks to management
Skills & Experience
- Deep understanding in CI/CD and DevOps and worked in a team use them on daily basis
- Core understanding of test automation – experience working on a team with automation & why & how it was used
- Required to be hands-on & test the application – ability to think about how the application will work in production. Ability to think about how to break the functionality
- Experience with testing with the following technology stacks (or equivalent):Salesforce, Java, SQL, XML, web services
- Experience with SQL Databases (Oracle, MySQL)
- Strong experience in the preparation of Test Plan, Traceability Matrix, Test Cases and Test Summary Report
- Experience working with Selenium based testing tools
- Experience with using Splunk for debugging and triaging
- Experience with load testing plans, execution, and tools like Jmeter
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).