Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a BA (Digital Web Projects, Education focus) to augment our client’s project. Based on our client’s site, you'll be working in a highly supportive and collaborative environment.
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver this project, you will need:
- Strong Digital Web Based Project Experience
- Excellent requirement gathering, elicitation, analysis and documentation skills
- Extensive experience creating detailed user stories, acceptance criteria, wireframes and other necessary documentation.
- Knowledge of the following tools: Jira, Confluence and Balsamiq
- Experience in iteration and sprint planning
As well as the ability to commence immediately.
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).