Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Salesforce BA to augment our client’s project. Based on our client’s site, you'll be working in a highly supportive and collaborative environment.
- The Salesforce business analyst will also assist with executing the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our Salesforce platform.
- Training internal staff on Saleforce.com.
- Acting as the internal subject matter expert on Salesforce.com.
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver this project, you will need:
- Experience as a CRM business analyst working to improve existing and build new capabilities within Salesforce to enhance forecasting, trend identification and other business analysis.
- Experience with Agile Methodology
- Experience in creating user stories with Jira and wireframes using Balsamiq.
- Experience in maintaining and improving declarative functions including Flows, Process Builder and Approval processes.
- Experience in developing and maintaining reports and dashboards in Salesforce for key stakeholders.
As well as the ability to commence on 1 May 2019.
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).