Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Project Manager with demonstrated experience in the fit-out and commissioning of enterprise ICT equipment and systems into both brownfield and greenfield sites to augment our client’s project. Based on our client’s site, you will be working on an inflight project delivering IT equipment and capabilities including fibre link for organisational data, network access where applicable; networking and wireless systems; multi-function devices (printing and scanning); video conferencing facilities; telephony where appropriate.
- Act as the single point of contact and engagement to the client for delivery of all office ICT solutions. This will encompass;
- Detailed and maintained planning and scheduling with strong integration with the client master plans to ensure well managed touchpoints of cross-coordination
- Ownership for the execution of all technology sourcing and installation activities
- Coordination with internal and external ICT goods and service providers
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver this project, you will need:
- Solid experience project managing commercial and scheduling implications associated with builder delays
- Demonstrated understanding of enterprise ICT equipment installation (including Cisco networking and Windows servers)
- Excellent knowledge and experience of procurement process (preferably in Victorian Government)
- Hands-on experience with network and communications installation
- Sound Microsoft Office Suite skills for project reporting and experience working with MS Project for scheduling
As well as the ability to commence immediately.
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).