Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Business Analyst (Electronic information project) to augment our client’s project. Based on our client’s site, you'll be working in a highly supportive and collaborative environment.
- Pilot Success Criteria
- Solution Options
- High Level Business Scenarios
- Input and Review to the Business Case
- Input and Review to the Project Management Plan
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver this project, you will need:
- Prior experience in process modelling and requirements identification using a range of techniques including document analysis, research, stakeholder interviews and facilitating workshops.
- Liaise with stakeholders, and as directed manage stakeholder expectations.
- Experience in producing a Business Requirements document including As Is and To Be state, Pilot success criteria and Solution options that detail activities including identification, documentation, review and analysis of requirements and solution options.
As well as the ability to commence before immediately.
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).