Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Backend Developer to augment our Entertainment client’s project for Retail. Based on our client’s site in Melbourne CBD. Here you’ll be building digital retail in the API, microservices build and application architecture using Java, Node and AWS. This will be a 6 month contract.
BAs and Testers and would report to the Delivery Lead.
- Ideally you'll have expertise, or had significant experience working with backend technologies including ;
- Node, Java, Typescript and AWS.
- Knowledge and experience with continuous integration, automated testing, agile development, serverless application frameworks, and continuous deployment would be a great benefit
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver this project you will need:
- Strong Back End microservices and API - Node
- AWS / Elastic Search
- Agile Engineering
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).