Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Frontend Developer to augment our Entertainment client’s project. Based on our Melbourne CBD. Here you’ll be building digital retail in the API, microservices build and application architecture using React and Angular. This will be a 6 month contract.
BAs and Testers and would report to the Delivery Lead.
- Attention to detail and ability to write clean and elegant code
- Technically you will need cross-platform HTML and CSS dev experience
- Solid experience in responsive web design
- Robust understanding of the UI and UX of a web application
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver this project you will need:
- Angular / React
- AWS (EC2, RDS, ELB, Lambda, DynamoDB, etc)
- Functional programming experience or desire to learn
- Proficiency with source control system (Git)
- Strong communication skills who can retain information and are critical thinkers.
- Agile development experience
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).