Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
Senior Project Manager 6 months Melb CBD (ASD Essential Eight mitigation) a global best practice security initiative, designed to protect against disruptive cyber-attacks and IT security breaches. In this role you will work with the Active Network Operations and Delivery teams for the security uplift across a number of the essential eight mitigation strategies.
- Project management of multiple Cyber Security initiatives that form part of our overall program of work
- Planning and delivery of projects within budget, time, scope and constraints to agreed deadlines, pro-actively managing risks and issues
- Develop strong client relationships and translate business requirements to technology solutions
- Project Manage approx. 2 of the streams (of the ASD8)
- Vendor management / Utilise JIRA for Schedule tracking and RAID
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrable experience working as a Security project manager within (ASD Essential Eight mitigation strategies)
- Security experience: OS Patching, Application Patching,Daily Backup & Restore, Multi Factor Authentication, Restrict Admin Privileges.
- Technical knowledge of ICT infrastructure (software and hardware) and experience with toolsets used by ICT organisations in the security, management and delivery of their services will be highly regarded.
- Experience implementing the Australian Signals Directorate (ASD) Strategies (the Essential 8) to mitigate cyber security incidents.
- Exceptional leadership, stakeholder management, communications and risk management skills required.
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).