Oakton is one of Australia’s leading Digital Consulting, Business and Technology Services companies, with over 1,000 employees and offices Australia wide and in Hyderabad India.
We are a full service digital advisory incorporating consulting services, data analytics, and business applications. We have the ability to provide holistic, end-to-end technology solutions as a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data.
Dimension Data operates in 58 countries and is part of the NTT Group, the world’s 3rd largest telecommunications company.
About the Role
The Application Managed Services Business Development Manager is responsible for prospecting, developing and closing new "Application Managed Services" engagements in Victorian Region.
In line with this you may work either independently or in support of Oakton’s and the broader Dimension Data Group’s account based sales and pre-sales teams. The AMS BDM will be measured on both personal sales and the success of the broader territory sales team.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Ability to hold consistent and ongoing high level CXO discussions and develop relationships to the point that is viewed as the Trusted Adviser by the Client.
- Commercially astute with substantive experience in positioning SLA based service managed propositions in the industry.
- Ability to show leadership and represent Oakton AMS services in strategic business context to the Account in all circumstances.
- Proven high level Business development ability and track record including identifying and successfully engaging new clients.
- Proven sales ability including outstanding negotiation skills, persuasive ability and excellent communication skills.
- Extensive experience in selling application service level offerings to clients.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
At Oakton, we believe that how you think about the problem is more important than the problem itself.
Our employees are driven to think in new ways and contribute to innovative solutions for our clients.
We see things others don't.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with:
- Industry leading benefits including Income Protection & Crisis Insurance.
- Competitive salary structure.
- Unparalleled IT industry positioning.
- A talented and focused team.