Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are currently looking for a Senior Licensing Specialist to join our thriving Mobility and Software Services division to partner with our Sales Specialists to provide your licensing expertise and operational support, adding value to the sales process.
Your typical day will see you:
- Provide quotations (new business & renewals) to our Clients within required SLA across multiple vendors (i.e. Microsoft, VMware, McAfee, Citrix, Adobe, Symantec)
- Efficiently and accurately provide information on software licensing and end user devices to Clients
- Educate Clients on vendors new products and changes
- Respond to Clients general requests (i.e. assistance with vendor portals)
- Provide administrative and solution support to the Solutions Sales Specialists
We are looking for someone with:
- Solid knowledge/understanding of Licensing for Software vendors, in particular Microsoft, VMware, McAfee, Citrix, Adobe, Symantec
- Familiarity with vendors programs, portals and operational processes
- Experience with SAP & Salesforce highly beneficial.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel)
- Strong customer service skills and experience
- Microsoft Certified Professional advantageous
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be exposed to industry leading technology, projects and expertise. You’ll have the support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe. And unique in the contracting market, you’ll be charged no payroll administration fees, and have access to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.