Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
If you join our growing global team, you’ll be working for an industry leader with offices across five continents, in over 47 countries and more than 28 000 employees. You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies – who are all relying on Dimension Data to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era. You’ll be part of a team who’s passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes how we live and work.
You’ll be joining a Global Top Employer, recognized for investing in talent because people are at the heart of our success. You provide the skills, passion and ideas, and we’ll provide the platform to realize your ambitions. Great talent. Great teams. Great work. Great opportunities.
Want to be part of our team?
The PS Senior Genesys Systems Engineer is involved in highly complex environments for installation, configuration and fault management that will act as the technical-focal point for delivery of a solution.
You will have extensive skills in current Genesys 8.X framework and CX modules with capabilities within On-Prem, Cloud and Hybrid environments
You will be able to demonstrate leadership capabilities necessary to drive the technical success of a project from inception to completion across all phases, motivate and mentor your team members and co-workers and deliver value to Dimension Data clients.
This role will include a combination of on-site and remote support of solution delivery during client’s engagements at all times remaining within budget, scope, delivery time-frames and quality standards.
At times you will be required to assist BAU/Support personnel to install/configure, patch or upgrade existing solutions , resolve incidents, perform root cause analysis and adhere to any related processes (such as change management).
What you'll be doing
- Assume responsibility for the co-ordination of the activities of the engineers at the formation/inception phase of a project, through to its successful completion, in line with performance targets.
- Demonstrate a high-level of project delivery skills specific to the the execution of complex installations and integrations
- Provide technical leadership during the design phase of a project, developing solution input in conjunction with Client teams and implementing the solution
- Ensuring quality of delivery across all test phases including client-led testing
- Demonstrate a high-level of ability in the form of proposal and report writing, and general project documentation development.
- Take leadership for relevant technologies according to domain or specialization requirements for this role
- Exhibit the required level of management skills required from junior level managers.
Mandatory Technical Skills
- Experience on both Linux and Microsoft server/VM environments
- Genesys 8.x Framework and Config layer
- SIP and RTP
- SIP Server and GVP
- Experience with Genesys Orchestration
- Genesys Operations skills within project delivery
- Call Recording (GIR and Speechminer)
- eServices including Chat
- PULSE real-time reporting
- Web service development
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. You’re committed to excellence and ongoing development, and want to leverage the fantastic training opportunities that we offer. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with a responsive and balanced workplace, unparalleled IT industry positioning, industry leading benefits, an excellent salary and bonus structure along with a talented and focused team.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.