Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are currently looking for a Solution Sales Specialists to join our VIC Software Services team. This is an excellent opportunity that provides a clear career path into senior sales roles within our Software Services business.
You will have the following areas of focus:
- Analyse top accounts and competitors and identify DD’s leverage/differentiation and opportunities
- Drive opportunities in existing and new customers
- Use your understanding of the client’s business and their depth of knowledge on the specific solution or service to personalize the recommended solution in line with the clients need
- Work closely with vendors (Microsoft, Citrix, Adobe, McAfee, Splunk, VMware, Cisco, Symantec, etc) to understand their strategies for solutions and services, can articulate the roadmap, and associated impacts for clients.
- Drive the proposal preparation, submission, and contract negotiations and associated sales presentations
- Sell End User Compute Services such as O365 & Azure consultancy and migrations
- Support DD consultants and engineers with promoting products and solutions
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience in software and mobility sales or account management
- A track record of identifying and closing opportunities within an IT/services environment
- Sales/business development experience
- Awareness of Dimension Data Australia business and our software service offerings
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong customer relationships
- Strong IT industry and market awareness
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. You’re committed to excellence and ongoing development, and want to leverage the fantastic training opportunities that we offer. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with a responsive and balanced workplace, unparalleled IT industry positioning, industry leading benefits, an excellent salary and bonus structure along with a talented and focused team.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.