Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are currently looking for a professional Network Solution Architect to join our busy and rapidly growing Data Centre business unit.
You will be viewed as a trusted technical advisor to the client, whilst providing technical support and expertise in analysing client requirements, in conjunction with the client’s current network and system capabilities and ensuring technical solutions will accomplish the client's objectives.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Outline technical architecture descriptions across domains, functions, and industries, then monitoring and governing the implementation
- Be responsible for solution design, business development, and transition of projects from presales to delivery, and sales support
- Assist with the determination of outsourcing, product pricing and collaborate with the Client Manager to develop an implementation solution
- Prepare the executive summary that outlines all of the information gathered from the client in regards to their needs
- Manage client proof of concept (POC) initiatives, which will require the involvement of the appropriate resources, and setup and delivery of the POC
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Demonstrable background working in a presales and technical architecture (networking) environment.
- Broad exposure to multiple vendor technology.
- Strong experience in Network architecture, particularly across Data Centres
- Ability to build and maintain working relationships with multiple clients
- A strong understand in Cisco is highly desirable
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. You’re committed to excellence and ongoing development, and want to leverage the fantastic training opportunities that we offer. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with a responsive and balanced workplace, unparalleled IT industry positioning, industry leading benefits, an excellent salary and bonus structure along with a talented and focused team.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.