Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Solutions Architect to augment our client’s project. Based on our client’s site, you'll be working in a highly supportive and collaborative environment
- Assist teams moving from Agile to DevOps based design and governance optimisations
- Develop and document Architecture: inclusive of key design decisions, constraints, assumptions and dependencies
- Identify & document both Design and Technical Debt elements of a solution
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver this project, you will need:
- A background in BI & R
- Architecture Design and Management
- Architecture Governance & Repository Management
- Architecture Patterns and Principles– Design & Governance
- Architecture View & Viewpoints Design
- Dependency mapping
As well as the ability to commence asap.
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).