Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Wintel Engineer to augment our Financial Services client’s delivering project work and BAU tasks. Based on our client’s site in Sydney Olympic Park you’ll be provding Level 3 Support as well as Project activities.
- Deploying/building and Supporting Windows 2003, 2008 R2, 2012 R2 on VMWare and IBM hardware.
- Managing Active Directory, Clusters, Server SOE(MDT), DHCP, DNS and KMS,
- Group policy for Servers, Desktops and Citrix Environments
- Server Security management and PowerShell Scripting. Patching with WSUS.
- Change and incident management using Remedy and Service Now.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in a Level 3 Wintel/Windows Support role or similar - Windows 2003,2008, VMWare and IBM Hardware
- SCCM - Troubleshooting
- Servers/Advanced PowerShell skills
- Group Policy
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).