Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
Cyber Security Program Manager (The ASD Essential 8) Melb CBD 6 months engagement we are looking for someone who has very strong and track record of delivery complex security related programs.
- Program management of multiple Cyber Security initiatives that form part of our overall program of work
- Lead a team of senior project professional
- Develop strong client relationships and translate business requirements to technology solutions
- Program Manage the streams (The ASD8)
- Vendor management - work with vendors on SOWs
- Managing stakeholder relationships and provide advice on project planning and decision making
- Providing day to day leadership to a team of professionals responsible for the of projects resulting in the successful of new capabilities
Skills & Experience
- Proven track record of delivering complex Cyber Security related programs across large organisations.
- Experience implementing the Australian Signals Directorate (ASD) Strategies (the Essential 8) to mitigate cyber security incidents.
- Solid financial Management experience
- Vendor management – ability to work with vendors on SOW
- Technical knowledge of ICT infrastructure (software and hardware) and experience with tool sets used by ICT organisations in the security, management and delivery of their services will be highly regarded.
- Committed and driven to the goal and able to guide team members according
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).