Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking two Helpdesk Analyst Level 2 to augment our Financial Services Client's project. Based on our client’s site in North Sydney. Here you will provide a high level of technical support for Desktop and Laptop related software and hardware, this will be an initial 6-months with a view to go perm.
- Passion for excellent customer service & ability to communicate, both verbally and written, effectively with all customers at all levels
- 2nd level Help Desk (phone based) or 2nd Level Desktop (Desktop and Laptop environment) highly desirable
- Ability to work proactively unsupervised & as member of wider team
- Good , analytical, troubleshooting and incident solving skills
- Basic Project Management Methodologies an advantage
- Predominately employees and contractors (internal & external) however to provide some external (directly or indirectly) support to Advisors or Brokers.
- Currently support approx. 1400 Internal Customers across AUZ, NZ, KL & India (includes Contractors)
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver this project you will need:
- Experience with admin tools to assist with resolving PC issues. If unable to resolve calls are escalated to either 2nd / 3rd level support.
- Operating Systems: CITRIX + Windows 7 (Dell PC’s and Toshiba Laptops)
- Applications: MS Office – v2010, Lotus Notes v8.5, Mainframe (Extra Emulation), SAP Applications + various other in-house software / applications.
- Video Conferencing & Events
- Mobile Device Provision & Support (iphone, ipad, laptop, & BYOD)
Systems / Tools
- Incident management system used: HEAT SM (APAC tool)
- ACD Phones: AVAYA
- Remote Desktop via Citrix/ Remote Access (to Internal Machines) & GoToAssist (to external machines)
- Internal Knowledge base
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).