Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Project Manager (Oracle Financials Upgrade) to augment our client’s project. Based on our client’s site, you will be working in a highly supportive and collaborative environment.
- Project Initiation Document (PID)
- Procurement and Contracts Pack
- Project Schedule Document
- Project Status Report
- Project Budget Tracking
- Resource Planning
- Application Support- Hand Over checklist
- Deployment Plan
- Project Closure Report
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver this project, you will need:
- Oracle Financial system implementation or upgrade experience.
- Experience working in Financial system implementations.
- Proven experience with executive stakeholder management, building fostering working relationships, and project budget tracking.
- Experience managing external vendors to agreed deliverable and service levels detailed in contracts.
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).