Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a BA (Oracle Financials Upgrade) to augment our client’s project. Based on our client’s site, you'll be working in a highly collaborative and supportive environment.
- Business Requirement Documentation
- Business Process Documentation
- Procurement related artefacts, including Request for Quotation.
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver this project, you will need:
- Experience in an Agile Scrum project deliveries.
- Highly skilled at capturing business requirements and documenting in detailed specifications and user stories.
- Experience working in Financial system implementations.
- Highly experienced in Process Re-engineering (including the capturing of as-is and to be process flows).
- Oracle Financial system implementation experience is highly desired.
- Proven experience in successfully undertaking procurement activities, including: Request for Quotation and Evaluation & Selection.
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).