Do you want to be the person who exceeds your potential?
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 28,000 great people in more than 58 countries, you’ll be working with teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambition
About the Role
We are seeking a Sharepoint Developer with migration experience from on-prem 2010 to Sharepoint online.
- Seeking SharePoint Developer for redesign of data workflow that currently supports APAC regional reporting requirements. Workflow currently includes multiple linked lists with conditional embedded InfoPath forms and several workflow tasks.
- Scope of existing data collection and workflow tool has expanded significantly and will require strategic redesign for scalability
- Analyse current system and find automation opportunities
- Migrate services from on-prem to cloud and upgrade systems
- Exceptional C-Level stakeholder engagement.
- Ability to independently create SharePoint sites, custom search fields, lists, web parts, permissions and complex forms based on requirements given
- Strong knowledge in SharePoint Designer workflow and cloud migrations
- Working experience with: Nintex, Angular, Powershell and Sharepoint Frameworks
- Working knowledge of methods to connect external data sources to SharePoint lists (MS Access, etc.) to automate data feeds
- Proven experience delivering development and redesign projects around Sharepoint and O365
Please apply now if this sound like you, and you're ready to interview this week!