Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are currently looking for a Security Engineer with a focus on Penetration Testing to join our Professional Services Business.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of penetration testing services for infrastructure, web applications, mobile applications and Wi-Fi networks, etc.
- Providing peer review of documentation and input for proposals
- Identifying and driving consulting opportunities.
- Technical delivery role in the design and implementation of security solutions
- Reviews of client’s existing security controls and configuration, making recommendations and remediating
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Hands-on experience in manual:
- Web-based app, mobile app, web services security testing and source code reviews.
- Infrastructure Penetration Testing for, but not limited to, external facing, internal networks, wireless networks, IoT, Critical infrastructure, embedded systems.
- Infrastructure and application vulnerability assessment
- Experience with penetration testing distributions and exploitation frameworks.
- Extensive experience with POC, scripting, exploits writing and vulnerability research.
- Experience with Threat Modelling
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. You’re committed to excellence and ongoing development, and want to leverage the fantastic training opportunities that we offer. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with a responsive and balanced workplace, unparalleled IT industry positioning, industry leading benefits, an excellent salary and bonus structure along with a talented and focused team.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.