Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are currently looking for a Linux Engineer to join our Professional Services team on an initial 9 month contract, based in Perth.
Your responsibilities in this role will include:
- Work with the SAP application team and refine the High and Low level design hosting components
- Maintain, monitor and enhance the Linux server infrastructure
- Provide professional and conceptual knowledge across mainstream Linux operating systems
- Build the platform
- Handover to operations
To successfully deliver this project:
- Strong understanding of Linux OS administration and its command line tools - Red Hat
- Experience with hardware and software troubleshooting, service contract management and issue resolution
- Excellent design and documentation skills
- Competent in building and testing the environment
- Highly adaptable to new technologies, high-level of monitoring, diagnostic and problem solving skills, with a keen eye for detail
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be exposed to industry leading technology, projects and expertise. You’ll have the support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe. And unique in the contracting market, you’ll be charged no payroll administration fees, and have access to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.