Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
we are looking for an experienced IOS Developer Melb CBD 6 months , Agile delivery experience , Strong communication skills , Can do attitude!
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatisation.
Skills & Experience
- Solid experience in developing for iOS using Objective-C and Swift
- Strong knowledge of iOS SDK, different versions of iOS and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Exposure to TDD, BDD and Appium mobile automation
- Experience with instrumenting iOS applications for Memory allocation and threading
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Experience with ensuring performance, quality and responsiveness of iOS applications
- Knowledge of Git and version control best practices
- Experience with AWS Mobile APIs and concepts
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).