Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
we are looking for an experienced Web Developer Syd CBD 6 months , Agile delivery experience , Strong communication skills , Can do attitude!
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated strong hands on HTML/CSS/SASS skills
- Strong experience in React and Redux (including redux-saga) with a deep understanding of its principles
- Strong experience with testing React apps including e2e Nightwatch tests
- Proven Knowledge of modern front-end tooling Familiarity with OpenLayers
- Knowledge of modern object-oriented PHP
- Working experience with Laravel 5.x framework and packages
- Knowledge of PHPUnit and Mockery testing frameworks
- Working experience with building RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with Vagrant, Docker, Redis, AWS, Nginx
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).