Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are currently looking for a Bid Manager to join our VIC team. As a Bid Manager you wil be required to manage the bids from the moment a sales opportunity is qualified and follow it through to the time that is is won or lost and handed over to the delivery team.
This position will require you to be involved with
- Managing large and complex bids
- Bid Initiation and planning
- Kick-off Solution Definition
- Content Development
- Response Consolidation
- Team Reviews
- Quality Control
- Management Review
- Authorisation Package and Deliver
- Post-submission Administration
- Bid Revisions
- Bid Award Win/Loss Review
Key Selection Criteria
- Demonstrated experience as a Bid Manager managing the bid process from end to end
- Experienced with managing virtual bid teams and inputs from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from sales, marketing, product teams, finance, commercial, legal and delivery
- Able to demonstrate successful preparation and reviewing of the commercial aspects of the bid, ensuring all services are included in the final price to the customer
- Ability to understand and resolve complex technical, strategic and business issues
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be exposed to industry leading technology, projects and expertise. You’ll have the support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe. And unique in the contracting market, you’ll be charged no payroll administration fees, and have access to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.